**Gorgeous Pair of Louis-Philippe Mahogany Parcel-Gilt Fauteuils 19th century ( 1800s)***
Mid-19th century, each with a padded square back surmounted by a dolphin-flanked shield crest, joined by padded arms on dolphin uprights to the padded seat, raised on ring-turned tapering circular legs ending in casters. h. 43-1/2"
- ONLY one of a Kind in Stock!!!
- Seller: Old Europe Antique Home Furnishings: Call Greg at 512-686-6531 for questions and for a private appointment.
- Door to door delivery available!
- Wear and imperfections commensurate with age and use.
- In very good restored condition. Refinished and re-gilded, exhibiting moderate rubbing and wear to the surfaces. The legs and backs are sturdy and stable, with no visible indications of breaks or repairs. One arm on each chair exhibits a very minor amount of side-to-side play if vigorously pressed. Upholstery is in very good condition, free of tears or notable wear.